At an hour and twenty-four minutes, this is the longest Replay ever aired.
Much to Dan's amusement, Joe and Matt returned for Replay: Mario Party, which was produced as a special episode that aired during the brief hiatus between the first two seasons of Replay.
Mario Party 3:
- Matt: "This game is handicapped."
- Joe: "Shut up, Dan."
- Joe: (at Tumble) "Ah, I hate that guy."
- Joe: "If I can't win, I'm glad Dan lost."
- Adam: "What is this, some kind of socialist utopia?"
- Joe: "Where are we? This map is terrible!"
- Adam: "Oh, God I hate this so much. So much!"
- Joe: "Up yours, Mario Party!"
- Dan: "It's from my Waluigi fan fiction."
- Adam: "You don't read in the swamp, Dan?"
- Joe: "Dan was walking around the office like he was some, like, great connoisseur and, like, some daredevil because, like, 'Hey look everyone, I'm eating crickets.'"
- Joe: "I'm so good at Mario Party, everyone."
- Adam: "Did I say 'interactive'? I meant 'stupid'."
- Dan: "Joe looks legitimately angry."
- Joe: "Dan, if you come in to work every morning and I punch you in the throat, even if you know it's coming, you don't like it."
- Joe: "I just... I wanna die. I wanna die."
- Dan: "Oh man, this is going to be a two-hour Replay. These guys are seriously just glaring at me with, like, legitimate anger."
- Matt: "This? I hated this game the first time!"
- Joe: "I am back with a renewed fury for this game, by the way."
- Adam: "I'm still kind of in disbelief that I'm doing this."
- Dan: "Everyone, be sure to email email@example.com to let him know how much you want to see him on another Mario Party Replay."
- Dan: "'Wa Brothers'. I'm coining that. I'm coining that right now."
- Dan: "I've never seen Matt Helgeson so angry!"
- Adam: "I am flaccid."
- Joe: "Up yours, Millennium Star. I hate your mustache."
- Joe: "That is the biggest failure I have seen in this game yet, and we've seen so much failure."
- Adam: "Can we get a star for hating Dan the most?"
- Joe: "Winning Mario Party is like just being the biggest turd in the pile."
- Joe: "Dan, you are a first-class idiot."
- Adam: "This is like co-operative skeeting."
Audio clip of Matt threatening to walk out on the Replay; Adam's "I am flaccid" line plays over footage of Adam's utter failure at one of the minigames.