Despite claims made during the episode, this is not the one hundredth Replay, but the ninety-first. For this to be considered Replay 100, one would need to count all eight Super Replays released prior to this episode, plus the one-off Super Readplay gag. The actual one hundredth episode is Replay: Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics.
Dan's Bowser run was faster than Tim's by 1:42; Tim took 1:58 to reach Bowser plus another 1:27 to defeat him, and Dan took 1:19 (including the death run) to reach him and only 18 seconds to kill him. Note that Bowser is considered defeated as soon as he hits the bomb.
Super Mario 64:
- Reiner: "Alright, we're going to wrap this up here. Conclusion: it's still an amazing game, still really fun and Dan Ryckert is [bleep]."
Mario Kart 64:
- Dan: "This is a framerate."
- Dan: "I think I just won escaping the stigma of being the guy who sucks at video games. I'll just go ahead and say that and assume that's how that works."
- Tim: "Phil, you're beautiful."
- Tim: "Yoshi's just like– he's got it worse than Max Payne and Ethan Mars combined right now. Jesus! Take my kids instead!"
- Tim: "Ah, ratfink!"
- Dan: "I'm just saying I get a lot of crap for being the worst guy at video games in this office, and I'm kinda kicking ass here."
- Dan: "I have the memory of a thing that doesn't have good memory."
Dan's "This is a framerate" line; Dan's dumb laugh followed by Reiner's imitation of it.
- Replay: Super Mario 64 at Game Informer
- Replay: Super Mario 64 at YouTube
- Super Mario 64 at Wikipedia
- Super Mario 64 at GameSpot
- Mario Kart 64 at Wikipedia
- Mario Kart 64 at GameSpot