This is one of the few instances of switching to a different system for the Roulette; the main game is for N64 while the Roulette is an NES game.
Superman: The New Superman Adventures:
- Phil: "You will believe a man can fly... through rings."
- Reiner: "I'm doing the N64 flick to get a little better speed."
- Joe: "I'm having trouble understanding what's happening here."
- Tim: "I've seen my grandpa get up faster after falling down."
- Phil: "Let's look at this and then let's never talk about this game ever again."
- Tim: "I'm stuck. I can't move. I can't move at all. You just sit still while you get shot. The game– what kind of game is this? This game is worse than Superman 6– ugh!"
- Joe: "So here we have Superman, well known for taking orders from his boss: the Statue of Liberty."
- Joe: "I'm hitting A and, like, I guess that's the totally spaz out button."
- Joe: "I'm Superman! I will destroy your subway!"
- Replay: Superman 64 at Game Informer
- Replay: Superman 64 on YouTube
- Superman 64 at Wikipedia
- Superman 64at GameSpot
- Superman at Wikipedia
- Superman at GameSpot